So I’m a
bit of a nerd major nerd, and I realized that I should probably make a comprehensive list of all the fandoms that I am I loyal member of. So here we go, in no particular order:
- Pokemon - I’ve been a fan of this for longer than I can remember, my earliest memory relating to it involving me waking up early on Sunday mornings to watch it.
- Digimon - I am a loyal fan who has watched every episode of every season except for the most recent one (Xross Wars), because it became too confusing to watch one a week so I’m waiting until they all come out before watching it from beginning to end. My favorite seasons have to be Adventure (and Adventure 02) and Data Squad (dodges rotten fruit). My favorite characters are Joe, Ken, Rika, and Koichi.
- Fullmetal Alchemist - I became a fan just a few months before the last chapter came out, so thankfully I didn’t have to go through many of the monthly releases until it finished. I favor Brotherhood over the original anime, and Al is my favorite in both, closely followed by Mustang.
- Death Note - Honestly, this is pretty much one of, if not the, best damn mangas out there. I haven’t watched the anime and don’t really plan on doing so, and I’m more of a team L then a team Kira person.
- Naruto - Really, I don’t think it’s ever going to end. I wish Sakura would get a life and Sasuke would see some sort of light, but other than that it’s a fine manga (the anime has too many filler arcs for me). Kiba, Shikamaru and Gaara will always be my favorites.
- Bleach - Sadly, I believe that this too is suffering from it’s-never-going-to-end syndrome. It’s been going on forever, and had a great chance to end at the end of the Aizen arc (or whatever the hell you want to call it), and there’s too many Shinigami for me to have a real favorite among them, so the only characters I really like are Ichigo’s sisters and dad.
- Inuyasha - It’s been a while since I read this, plus I never finished it, but it’s a great manga nevertheless. My favorite character is probably Kagome, and then Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - I watched the first episode when it first came out and the last episode when it premiered, and most of the others sporadically in between. Then I borrowed all three seasons on DVD from a friend and have been in love with Zuko since.
- The Fairly Odd Parents - It’s been on for so long! I think the fact that I know every word of the theme song shows how many times I’ve seen this show. I love Wanda and Tootie, although Cosmo and Jorgen will always have a special place in my heart.
- Danny Phantom - Words cannot express how much I love Danny, as both a show and a character. Sam and Tucker are my favorite characters, although I kinda like Jazz after she’s let in on Danny’s secret.
- Doctor Who - I only recently started, but I’m already a huge fan. Nine is my doctor, although I love Ten as well, and once I get caught up in the new series I plan on going back and watching them all from the very beginning. I like Rose and Martha well enough, but Donna and Captain Jack are my favorites so far.
- Harry Potter - What is there to say about the best book series of all time? Deathly Hallows is my favorite book, and Deathly Hallows Part 2 is my favorite movie. Neville, is my favorite character, and not just because of the last book (although his actions in it certainly didn’t hurt). I could go on and on about the different pairings I support, but my favorite are Tomione, Romione, Harmony, Neville/Luna and Rose/Scorpius.
- The Chronicles of Narnia - Lucy is one of my favorite characters of all time. I’m also particularly fascinated with what happens to Susan after all of her siblings die, and she can’t get to Narnia.
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians - I’m so anxious for the next book that it’s not even funny. I looove Percy/Anabeth and Nico/Rachel.